Friday, October 4, 2013

Pooches: Life Lessons (Arrested Development style)

Though it sounds odd, Mr. B and I live in constant fear...of each other.
Several years ago when Mr. B first started the habit of following me everywhere, I decided to take Arrested Development's George Sr.'s lead and teach Mr. B a life lesson by hiding behind corners and popping out to greet him.
Eventually Mr. B wisened up and now he stops short of finding me, and he will just stand several feet from a potential hiding place and wait until I give up and just come out to find him.
In addition, Mr. B has decided to teach me a valuable life lesson and scare me whenever he gets a chance. I'll be looking for a missing Kong under the bed and out of nowhere a furry face is being pressed against mine.
I'll be coming out of the bathroom and out of nowhere I hear the clicking of dog tags right behind me.
I will turn in bed to switch off the alarm and out of nowhere a tongue will be licking my lips profusely.
What started out as a life lesson for Mr. B, has turned into a life lesson for me...and me looking behind my back everywhere I go in the house to find this.

Also:

Check our Facebook page for more photos, comments, and storylines beyond the blog

8 comments:

Regina Hart said...

Great post! Thanks for a big smile this morning. :D

Debra@Peaceabull said...

Yay for Mr. B!

adventuresofadogmom said...

Cute Stuff is right Mr. B!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Mr B we are cracking up! You got Pops right back
Benny & Lily

diane said...

I love this - reminds me of things around my house! I'm pretty convinced that my Mr. P has a sense of humour and knows quite well what he's doing :)

Deanna Basile Koerner said...

Mr. B is such a great dog and you know he will never leave you! Thanks for your blog, I don't post much but I read it every day. Pibble Huggs!

maddeelou said...

Absolutely love him. Thanks for sharing.

Daniel Efosa Uyi said...

nice post meh, It reminds me of an equally interesting blog on my reading list which is Daniel's Dating And Personal Development Blog .
keep up the good work meh and also, please visit my blog and drop a comment even if it's a simple "nice post" reply.

Regards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...