Friday, January 20, 2012

Mr. B, Lifestyle Photographer

Mr. B has been a developing photographer for sometime now, and just like A the developing photographer, he upgraded his camera to the GoPro HD Hero. To make the camera accessible to Mr. B, we created a collar mount for the camera. The supplies you would need include: a clip from a skirt hanger (we snapped off one the clips from a plastic skirt hanger), flat adhesive mount that comes with the GoPro camera, and a hair band. 

As shown in figure A, we attached the flat adhesive mount to one side of the clip from the hanger and we wrapped the hair band around the GoPro mount and clipped the clip with mount to the collar as shown in figure B. To secure the mount, I pulled the hair band under the collar as shown in C and D and secured it around the other side of the clip. This is actually pretty secure and prevents the GoPro from falling off the collar, even if becomes unclipped. 
Finally make sure the GoPro is taking pictures or videos in UpD (upside down) mode. Here are some of Mr. B's photos from this past year: Costumed twin 
Drop some food
   
Blogging SociaBull Members: 
with best friend, Jack
Other best friends, Torre
and Gordon
 
Smooches from pooches 
Smooches for pooches from Miss M the kissing bandit

15 comments:

goosie mama said...

Such a great post! These images from "dog view" never get old, they are too funny!

Two Grad Students and a Pittie said...

so awesome, these pics never get old!

Luv My Rosie said...

I love that you guys keep us updated from a pitbull's point of view! If I were to put a camera on Rosie all we would get would be footage of her sleeping all day!! lol!!! It would also give me a birdseye view as to how she manages to help herself in the refridgerator!!

Claudia said...

I love "smooches from pooches".

Two Pitties in the City said...

We are sorry that the picture of the instructions did not show up, we will update the post tonight.

Two Kitties One Pittie said...

I love the dog view shots so much -- especially how cute/wrinkly Mr. B's muzzle looks from that angle! And thanks again for mentioning the blog. We sooooo appreciate it!

Kate said...

I love Ms. M's smooches from pooches coat - it matches her personality!

Corbin said...

I adore Mr. B's photos! I hope one day to save enough kibble money to get my own camera and take pictures!
-Corbin

Two French Bulldogs said...

you are a dam good photographer, BOL
Benny & Lily

Of Pit Bulls and Patience said...

If anyone can pull off a coat covered in lipstick kisses, it's Miss M!

Tucker The Crestie said...

Just love Mr. B.'s photos, as usual. Amazing what that camera captures - so cool!

Kolchak Puggle said...

That is so cool! I want to try this with Kolchak. I wonder if I can rig something up for my lightweight point & shoot camera?? I'll have to try it!

jet said...

that is great - if I ever upgrade to a proper cam I will keep this post in mind for making a camera mount :)

Vicki said...

My favorite part of Makai that soft, wrinkly under-chin. It reminds me of a horse. Mr. B's is equally lovely. :)

K-Koira said...

I love this idea of attaching the GoPro to the dog's collar. I've used just a hair tie to do it, but using a clip would probably make it so much more stable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...