Friday, July 13, 2012

Miss M the Trick (aka: Snitch)

The pooches are not allowed on any of our furniture, except in the summer, when I (not A) love to let them hang out with me on the outdoor furniture. No matter how hot it is outside, Mr. B is just like me: we enjoy laying out under the beaming sun, taking in the heat and everything else associated with the summer.
Miss M, just like A, is a bit more sensitive and they enjoy a more temperate temperature. However, though Miss M hates hot weather, what she hates even more is seeing Mr. B doing something she doesn't get to do. Little did we know that Miss M is a trick (snitch).
The story of Miss M the trick aka snitch, based on true accounts.
As Mr. B and I were enjoying our afternoon nap in the 100+ weather, Miss M was secretly spying on us from behind the curtain. 
She was shocked at what she saw: she couldn't believe Mr. B was laying on furniture, without A's permission. 
So she had to run into the kitchen while A was making lunch peering around the corner 
and crying fervently, until A asked Miss M "what was wrong". Miss M led her directly to the scene of the injustice 
Mr. B laying so nicely with me on the outdoor furniture. 
Miss M, trick/snitch or whistleblower?

In case you missed it, Miss M's continued struggles with the sofa.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

That is TOO funny! How adorable. Such distinct personalities.

Chi Chi said...

Miss M cracks me up daily, never stop blogging!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, her face is hilarious juxtaposed with Mr. B's blissful sitting-on-the-couch face!

Luv My Rosie said...

And people say dogs are stupid??? Poor Miss M just wanted to snuggle on the couch too!

Sarah said...

Miss M just has a well-defined sense of fairness. And is a bit of a snitch :)

Tucker The Crestie said...

Oh, Miss M! You crack me up!

Trissi_V said...

That's funny, poor Mr. B minding his own business. My dogs tell on each other too.

Kinsley said...

Too funny! I love Ms. M's face while looking out the window at Mr. B. My pitte actually does the same thing when our shepherd does something he's not supposed too! She cries and cries and truns circles until you follow her to wherever he is!

sknauff said...

Too funny! My parents' rescued Goldens will snitch on each other...If one stole a bone, the other will go whine to my mom until she gets it back.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Ms M you are hilarious. Being a rat sometimes is ok, BOL
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

OMG, Miss M's face in the kitchen is PRICELESS. Love those two!

Faye said...

Can Miss M say "Na-na-na-na-na"? Love these two so much.

Unknown said...

How stinken cute. She is a little snitch, but in her defense, its only fair. Lol. Tripp loves to snitch Bella out too. I think he enjoys it.

Elizabeth said...

Too funny! Great photos - makes me want to work on my photography skills!

Anonymous said...

Hardy Har Har :) Ah Miss M. Just maybe A could snuggle with you on the indoor couch one cold snowy winter day eh? ;)

Mr. B did look quite content in his special privilege spot :)

Waggin at ya,
Roo

A Wonderful Dogs Life said...

Aww, I'm sure she didn't mean to tattle.


It's ok Mr. B we won't tattle on you.
Snooze away on that comfy cushion :) I'm gonna stay in here in the a/c.

Emma

Laura and Hans said...

What a funny post! And Miss M is a huge tattle tale (but we love her anyway).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...