Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Things to Do in Chicago With Dogs: West Fest Street Festival

Among the big summer events we look forward to is West Fest street festival. The festival closes off Chicago Avenue filling the normally busy street with bands, food booths, carnival-type games, pony rides, and even a doggy food truck. But all with a bit of an edge.
The pooches enjoyed getting ice-cream from the Fido to Go food truck:
But didn't enjoy the bath portion very much. Miss M even reverted back to the 'raised by wolves' Miss M because she was trying to do the after-bath zoomies while on leash.
 The pooches were also excited to meet up with some of their Sociabulls friends: Derby, Buddy, and Boomer.
All the pooches were a big hit mingling with their human admirers:

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love street festivals in the city! BEst part of city living. And really jealous you found a doggie food truck. Word is there is one around here but I have yet to find it!

Vicki said...

I thought my dog was the only maniac who did after bath zoomies! He haaaaates the bath before and during, but after? ZOOM!! Happiest and fastest he ever is!

Tucker The Crestie said...

Looks like a fun afternoon!

Rachel said...

I love Miss Ms face in the bath pic haha she cracks me up!

Wilson Peter said...

Hi Two Pitties,
Pretty nice to look!!!!


Wilson Peter
matchmaker Chicago

Unknown said...

Wow! Impressive.

cheap cosmetics

Unknown said...

heelo.Looks like a fun afternoon.I am interested in this topic and would like to find out some more information as my friend need information on this topic.
horse feeders

Unknown said...

this is nice blog
Tank Cleaning

Unknown said...

Hello....This is very good blog.I like it your blog.I am very thanks full to you.........
chicken coops for sale

Unknown said...

I have already applied for a duplicate passport but it is taking a very long time. It has been 5 weeks, since I lost myasbestos identifying

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...