Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pooches: Mr B is Bewildered

We always joke that Mr. B's best attribute is being loyal. Maybe it's because he's always in comparison to clever Miss M, but it just seems like our big guy is a bit...bewildered.
Not knowing the difference between real animals and statues:
Trying to hang out in tiny foster dog Jack Frost's crate: 
Not realizing beds come in different sizes:
Thinking he is part stuffy:
And wait until he realizes that what he's sleeping on isn't really a pillow....
Anyone else have a bewildered pup?

Also:
Check our Facebook page for more photos, comments, and story lines beyond the blog.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

My pit is terrified of the bulls in Humboldt Park too! She barks and growls and pulls away. I have to slowly bring her up to them to smell in order to convince her she's not going to be trampled.

Yum Brain said...

Mine freaked over a snowman a few weeks ago!

Yum Brain said...

Mine freaked over a snowman a few weeks ago!

Rachel said...

So happy you are back - I definitely missed my daily dose of you guys!
Poor Mr. B - I love the pic of him on the tiny bed while little Jack sleeps soundly on the large one haha

Bella Wolfe said...

That's my sweet little Swami dog. But of course when your sister is a German Shepherd, she's going to outsmart you every time!

Faye said...

Bewildered and sweet Mr. B! How I love this dog soul.

Rachel @ My Two Pitties said...

Cute pictures! Norman is always bewildered:) Kaya is not...unless she's watching tv!

Two French Bulldogs said...

You are very special Mr B
Lily

Anonymous said...

This post just made me love Mr B even more!!!!

Unknown said...

he is just adore-a-bull!! We're all a little quirky at times, aren't we Mr. B!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart. My foster tried to nap in my daughters gym bag last week.

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart. My foster tried to nap in my daughters gym bag last week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...