Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Miss M and Her Girl

On our recent daily walk, I was the one playing paparazzi and taking pictures of A and the pooches. It was fun capturing Miss M as she graces the city of Chicago with her presence. Miss M is prepping herself for all of her adoring fans, going through talking points in her head during a quick jaunt around the neighborhood.
Though her schedule is quite busy, Miss M takes this short break to hang out with her girl,
 
but it was quickly interrupted by a hoard of her fans. 
Just like the Queen, Miss M loves waving to all of her adoring fans at different intersections around the city. 
 
But she does not wave for free, a treat better be close behind. 

14 comments:

Brenda said...

LOL! That made me laugh here this morning as I sip my coffee and try to wake up. Love the fans descending on her, too cute. I hope she got the treat! :)

RuthieJ said...

Oh Fun! Sometimes this happens with Holly at PetSmart -- I'm always so happy when my bully girl has a chance to win over some new fans!

RuthieJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
waldobungie said...

It's a wonder she is even able to get any exercise with all of those adoring fans surrounding her! ;)

Life_With_Alfred said...

Awww.....she loves her girl :)

Two Kitties One Pittie said...

Miss M! I love her queenly wave and how she holds court at the fountain. Thanks for making me laugh, as always!

Sarah said...

I love how happy she looks! No grumpy Miss M today. :)

Tucker The Crestie said...

Aww, so sweet! Were these just random fans captivated by Miss M's cuteness, or were they blog readers/pawparazzi?

Rebelwerewolf said...

Digging her pink chin in that last picture.

Faith Shen said...

wow, Your so blessed to have Ms. M, she's very gorgeous and beautiful, I'm glad that you have a great day today! thumbs up for you guys :D


Dog Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my word! How adorable
Benny & Lily

Two Grad Students and a Pittie said...

Love this!

Marji said...

That was awesome fun. I love that people flock to Miss M...Mina is always excited if one little kid glances her way.

A Wonderful Dogs Life said...

Waving at you Miss M.

You are too cute. I bet you have the fans lining up around the block waiting to shake your paw.

Emma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...