Monday, February 4, 2013

SociaBulls: On Appointment Walking

Since our Chicago winters look like this, it's often so tempting to spend the weekends inside sleeping in and bundling up.
But then, we have our SociaBulls walks.
Knowing we made the commitment to meet everyone for our daily walk is just the motivation we need to get us out of our beds.
We love seeing all of our friends and exploring parts of the city we seldom see. Especially during the winter where we have everything to ourselves.
 What motivates everyone else to get up and out with your pup?

Also:
Why you never know where you'll find us
A motivating morning guest
Friends!
Check out our Chicago SociaBulls Facebook Page

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gambit does the whinier and huffier of his talking noises at me incessantly until I get moving on his dog park days... and he knows which days those are!

Anonymous said...

We had a great time yesterday on our first walk!! Excited to come with Chick. Although yesterday was so snowy I don't know if she would have made it the whole time.

Hannah@Eriesistibull said...

We wish we had something like this in Erie...we lose motivation so quickly! We take the pooches to social hour - but luckily for all four of us, it's inside!

Unknown said...

I would say our main motivator is that fact that if they do not get their walk, they are going to follow us every time we make a move & act super excited with every move as they just KNOW it is walking time!

Two French Bulldogs said...

We won't stop ringing our bell to go outside. Mom doesn't have a choice
Snorts,
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

The biggest thing for me to get up and out with my dogs is guilt. Boomer and Dottie will stare at us, bring us shoes from our closet, pile their food bowls in front of us and then plop down and sigh. So... we walk!

Kirsten (peacefuldog) said...

That's so great, and I can imagine its a great motivation. I would love to do it here, just never seem to find the time to arrange it! What motivates me is that I won't get any rest anyway if I don't tire them out somehow, so might as well go for a walk!

Wyatt said...

It's good to have motivation this time of year. We signed up for Iditawalk, so we can log our minutes for the next 2 months, to reach 1049 minutes of walking!

Wyatt and Stanzie

My Two Pitties said...

Even if I'm tired, have a headache or knee-deep in work, I know I'll feel better once we're out and I always enjoy it. If I really need help, I promise myself a fancy latte. And of course there is the ridiculously sad pair of faces I have too look at if we don't go out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...