Monday, November 16, 2009

Pooches: Mr. B's Mini Me

We exchanged the short lived Mighty Dog Toy Chipmunk for the Mighty Dog Toy Possum, but with a lot of hassle from our no longer favorite dog store (I'll explain some time later). Mr. B really loves his new toy and carries it everywhere he goes in the house.
It pretty much never leaves his mouth or side and now it is apparent to us that it is a mini version of Mr. B. Though its supposed to be a possum, it really looks like a Chicago city rat and we sometimes refer to Mr. B as a rat, because he is always scurrying around the house. Every so often when Mr. B is not looking, Ms. M takes the rat...possum for herself.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It seems like Ms M is trying to torment Mr B by taking his favorite toy. It reminds me of what a certain someone did to me when I was a child...

It is funny how pets will select a favorite toy and nothing can serve as a substitue. Sophie loves this ratty red ball that we got her when she was a kitten. When she hears the bell inside the ball she perks up with these big intense eyes seeking it out. She likes to hide it in random spots. Once I went to Lowes to make a return. As I was emptying the bag at the register, I discoved Sophie's red ball! Ballina chose a grey furry ball that looks like a tuft of Sophie's fur. She walks around the house with it in her mouth making the strangest sounds. Perhaps that is a warning to Sophie.

laura said...

I can't believe Mr.B's rat/possum still has its 'stuffins', and you really need to get Miss M her own!! Personally, I have a weird revulsion for possums. I used to run at night and every now and then I would venture upon one. They have deep soulless eyes. I acutally prefer rats!

Two Pitties in the City said...

We've been seeing a bit too many rats in the city lately; I think the creepy thing about them is how fast they run. Miss M. has a habit of stealing Mr. B's toys; she will walk over to him and use her hook-like paw to grab it.

Life With Dogs said...

I must concur - your possum looks like a rat. What a riot! :)

Kari in Alaska said...

Nice! hopefully this one will last longer :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...