Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pooches: Daily Walk in 10 Pictures 10.27.10

We were lucky to have great fall weather this past weekend. Too bad these nice warm days are getting fewer and far between. Lucky for Mr. B, he found a new companion for the walk. The little chick must have been a lost kid's toy.
Whatever, Mr. B has, Ms. M wants. She tried to steal Mr. B's new companion out of his mouth,
but Mr. B prevailed and here he poses proudly with his new toy.
He waits so patiently for the light to change, so we can cross the street.
Ms. M is trying to mimic the model on boarded up post office. Sticker bombing or sticker tagging has become pretty big here in Chicago. In most corners of our neighborhood, you will find graffiti, tags and sticker tags. There are several stencil graffiti of Blagojevich around our neighborhood, including the famous one of Blagojevich in a track suit, maybe one day whoever is doing this will reach the level of Banksy
Ms. M has a strange obsession with skateboards. If my skateboard is anywhere within reaching distance to Ms. M, she will attack my skateboard and try to chew it apart. Whenever I skate with Mr. B, she will freak out and start crying and barking. 
In addition to stencil graffiti and sticker tags, we have some great murals around our neighborhood. One day we will write about the great street art that we find in our neighborhood.
Even after walking two miles, Mr. B still carried his new companion tightly in his mouth.
He even brought it home, but we made him drop it off in our front yard. Maybe one day he will remember his new friend and take it on a new adventure around the neighborhood.

20 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Mr. B's new friend!! I didn't know sticker tagging was a new thing...pretty interesting. Can't wait for the post on graffiti. The people who do graffiti amaze me with their talents.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww...Mr. B didn't get to keep his new furend after walking that far with him? That chick looked just ripe for destuffing!

That is most interesting about Miss M and skateboards. Has she always been that way?

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

Corbin said...

I just love Ms. M's expressions!!! So funny! My mom would like to know what type of harnesses you use on the pooches??? We've experimented with quite a few now and they all seem to rub my fur off, so I'm lef with hareness rubs. I know you guys walk a lot more often and a lot further than I do!
-Corbin

Jen said...

So cute that Mr.B carried it for the whole walk! Our dogs are complete opposites(I have 2 chihuahuas)but I'm lovin your blog..anybody that loves their dogs like this I have to check out!
Pitties always get a bad rap & you show people that they are really great dogs!

bitt said...

That is so cute of Mr. B. My dog Zuki used to do that with tennis balls. Adorable.

PoochesForPeace said...

Aww, your dogs are so cute! That's so funny he carried that for so long :)

brooke said...

So cute! I love that Mr B carried his new chick around on the whole walk.

Backcountry Brodie said...

What a fine treasure Mr. B Found. The found ones are the best kind.

Levi said...

I just love taking walks with you guys! I always feel like I am there! And I LOVE the walkies :)

Shauna (Fido and Wino) said...

Kayloo has an issue with skateboards too. All I can figure is it must look like a great big, fast moving, roaring figure coming at her.

Nubbin' Tails said...

Looks like you had yet another wonderful walk!

Wags!

Mr. Nubbin'

Kari in Alaska said...

Mesa trys to steal anything Baily or Big Carl have. She will tackle them to steal it!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

AC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AC said...

Really enjoyed your walk! Kona is much like Ms M with toys. She always wants what the other dog has.

Very cool mural. We had a great one that recently got painted over. It was illegally painted, but still very cool. Of course, it took the local artists only a couple days to get started on a new one.

Granite State Pet Sitting said...

I Love your new ducky friend Mr.B! I can't believe you carried it for two miles. Thanks for sharing your adventure with us.
Your Friends
Geisha,Grover,lily,Bailey,Wrinkles

houndstooth said...

Awww, you should've let Mr. B keep him! lol It cracks me up that he's always picking things up and carrying them around!

Wyatt said...

Wow Mr. B, I'm impressed. I only take my toys about 2 steps on a walk...Airedale attention deficit disorder.(AADD)

Wyatt

jet said...

It's pretty common for dogs to dislike skateboards. There is a Japanese Spitz in our canine good citizen class who has to watch a skateboard and will turn around and walk backwards if there is one behind him. If they use a skateboard as the 'wheeled' distraction in the CGC then he is going to have problems :P

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Mr. B, finders keepers
Benny & Lily

jen said...

Mr B's new bud is cute! I love the fact that he carried it the whole walk!
I wonder what it is with some dogs and skateboards, maybe it is the sound of the wheels?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...