It turns out that the #1 thing we always recommend to out-of-town visitors also comes in a dog-friendly version: The Mercury Canine Cruise.
There is one boat tour every Sunday morning from now through September 29th. We like that it is not overcrowded and there has always been enough space on board that we always get our own row or two. Miss M prefers getting the window seat while Mr. B is happy just sitting in E's lap.You can read more details about one of our past trips here.
We have been looking forward to going on another tour this summer, and the Mercury Canine Cruise contacted us and they would also like to generously give away Canine Cruise tickets to 2 lucky winners. Each of the winners will receive tickets for 2 humans and 2 pups. Winners will be able to choose the date of your cruise, though we would love to coordinate and meet up if it works out!
Why would you be interested on going on the Mercury Canine Cruise in Chicago with your pup?
1) Let us know by commenting on our blog post here
2) You can also enter by posting a photo on our Facebook page of your pooch and letting us know why you would be interested in going on the Canine Cruise together. (Remember, we always love seeing photos of your pooches!)
3) Winners will be chosen at random using a random number generator
-You have two chances to win by commenting once on the blog and posting a photo once on our Facebook page.
-We will use a random number generator to randomly choose 1 winner from blog comments and 1 winner from the Facebook page.
-You have until Sunday (July 21) at Midnight (EST) to post your comment or photo
-Check our Facebook page and blog the following week for the announcement of winners. If you are a winner, please contact us, so we can get your information.
-Winners must come to Chicago to attend the cruise
Winners of our Frosty Paws Pop-Up Picnic Giveaway:
1) Callie: Ms. Callie and her new pup Gus would love to go hiking and be able to take a break eating Frosty Paws!
2) Rachel: We'd have to tote puppy supplies with us for weekend treks through our new town - with stops at the bakery, park, and local shops!
3) Kelly Ross and 3 Pups: We go on great dates every weekend with our 3 pups and would love a back pack:)
4) Cary and Gracie: Gracie, our 10 year old avid hiking pooch loves Frosty Paws!!! Recently we took her on canyon hike and she decided to lay in the river since it gets pretty hot here. I think a Frosty Paw pack would have been the perfect cool down compliment for her and for future hikes! :)
Congratulations to the winners! Please make sure to message us using the 'Contact Us' button on our sidebar so we can ship you your prize!
PS. We only offer giveaways for products we would actually buy and use ourselves and that we think would be valuable for dog owners
Dog-friendly Chicago in 1 day
Or 36 hours
Why it's important to schedule dates with your dog