Friday, June 1, 2012

A Day in the Life of Miss M

Other than our SociaBulls members, very few people know that Miss M is an aspiring singer. You can catch her performing her vocal exercises at all times of the day. She will sing from early morning until right before bedtime.
She loves singing in the car and waking us up to an aria each morning. She knows one day her name will be up in lights at Carnegie Hall and she can leave all, us little people behind. 
Her two favorite artists happen to be Homer Simpson and Usher, so imagine her surprise to hear this song (in the video) of their mashup and she tries her best to sing along.

9 comments:

Two Grad Students and a Pittie said...

Miss M is too cute - love the singing!

Corbin said...

Oh my, this cracked up me and my momma! Miss M is just too adorable, she can sing for me anyday!
-Corbin

Anonymous said...

MayzieMom here. I am more convinced than ever that Miss M and Mayzie are somehow related. I swear, I might as well have been watching a video of MY Miss M. She's very musical, too. And they seem to have taken voice lessons from the same place. Cute! Cute! Cute!

Kitty+Coco said...

Miss M...gotta love her diva self! We need video of her singing to complete the picture.

Kitty+Coco

houndstooth said...

Ha ha ha! Miss M is adorable no matter what she does! I think she's got a good singing career ahead of her -- and I think Morgan and Kuster could sing back up! lol

Two Kitties One Pittie said...

This made me laugh so hard I cried! Even Zoe reacted to Miss M's singing... She can recognize that voice anywhere!!

PS- Miss M is just like Josephine in Kafka's story "Josephine the Singer!"

PoochesForPeace said...

aww miss M you are one vocal pooch!

Mary said...

Perhaps Miss M should consider a career in ventriloquism since she can sing so beautifully without moving her mouth? Does America's Got Talent allow dogs to audition?

liliana876 said...

OMG, she's a whiner and a complainer, lol...she reminds me even more of Sasha :) She's adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...