Friday, June 8, 2012

Pooches: Miss M's Dueling Camera

We all know Miss M loves being the center of attention, so when Mr. B loaned her his camera she took every chance to try to 'out-photo' A. Check out the competing photos: Miss M's point of view, and A's photos of Miss M taking the photo.

You pose for me...I pose for You
Real documentarians capture the whole scene....even an inadvertent Crotch Shot
 I photograph Mr. B...You photograph me
Taking time away from the job to enjoy ice-cream
'My friend D... and my chauffeur, pillow and photographer'Beer?! Smooches from Pooches

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, how fun!

It must have been really neat to investigate how her shots turned out.

pibble said...

Do they really share ice cream that nicely? That would never happen in this house! Love the two different perspectives of pics!

A Wonderful Dogs Life said...

It's so interesting to see photos from the dogs point of view.

I'm thinking we need one of those.

Emma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...