Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving with Two Pooches

We thought we would go with the Thanksgiving theme and write what we are thankful for:
E: I am thankful for my patient and understanding wife, my best friend Mr. B, the princess Miss M and my friends and family.
A: I am thankful for the ability to spend more time with my family and the supportive dog community.
Mr. B: I am thankful for the guy and the person that 'volunteers' to hang out with me in the afternoon.*
Miss M: I am thankful that I am beautiful. I am thankful that my chauffeur drives me to my red carpet events on time. I am thankful that my maid knows how to cook my food. I am thankful that my dog keeps me warm.
*Mr. B doesn't realize that the volunteer is his dog walker.
Thank you to all who have made this an amazing year.

Check our Facebook page for more photos, comments, and story lines beyond the blog.

13 comments:

Debra@Peaceabull said...

I am thankful that Miss M is so amusing. She makes being at work more fun when I can giggle at my computer.

Hannah@Eriesistibull said...

I agree with Debra - I am thankful for all the stories and insights you guys share with us all year, and I'm thankful Ms. M allows you to do so.

OG said...

I am so thankful I found Two Pitties in The City and for the great photos, pictures and wonderful stories and insights! And of course ditto that Miss M allows this :)
Thanks so much!

Jacquelin Cangro said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Reggie is thankful for extra turkey with gravy. :)

Anonymous said...

And we are thankful for all the education and support you give pit bills and rescue work, your amazing bog we have been reading for years, and all the fun stories and ideas. Happy Thanksgiving from Daisy Roscoe and Mouse!

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Love this! Happy Thanksgiving!

Ashley June said...

Once again, Miss M is killing me :)

Trissi_V said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

You have a lot of good reasons to be thankful
Lily

Rachel said...

What a beautiful post. I am so thankful to have found your blog and for all the wonderful photos and education about this terrific breed that you showcase. Thank you for all you do (and for all the laughs I get from seeing the adventures of Mr B and Ms M daily :-)

Anonymous said...

All great things to be thankful for!

Rachel @ My Two Pitties said...

Haha! I am laughing out loud as usual:P

Bella Wolfe said...

I am thankful for your pictures of Mr. B, which perpetuate my dog crush. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...