Thursday, May 2, 2013

DoggyStyle: Put a Pillow on It

We don't know how our pups became so fancy, but they started giving us subliminal messages that they needed more pillows in their lives:
Or maybe not so subliminal:
Besides the pups actually using the pillows, we like how adding a pillow makes an inexpensive, plain dog bed into something nicer that blends in with our home. 
We made them twin dog beds, ala: a fifties sitcom:
Though after scouting around on Pinterest, I'm thinking Mr. B's tepee might be a little more fun with more pillows.

Also:

10 comments:

Sarah Loves to Bake said...

My girls love pillows and will steal them from us!

Sarah Loves to Bake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debra@Peaceabull said...

Ray loves old comforters folded up on the floor, but he will use a pillow occasionally.

Hannah@Eriesistibull said...

I always catch the pooches curling up on OUR pillows!!

Sara @ LiteraryLima said...

Roxy likes to sit on her dad's pillow. Never mine, just her dad's.

Anonymous said...

Melvin is so obsessed with my bed pillows that I gave him his very own human bed pillow on his bed!

Two French Bulldogs said...

So funny. We gave mom those pillow messages too
Benny & Lily

orange sugar said...

When my boyfriend gets out of bed the husky will take his spot and lay his head on the pillow like a person. It's quite funny.

A Wonderful Dogs Life said...

We love blankies and pillows. The more the better as you can never have too many blankies or pillows.

I think more pillows in the teepee would be a great remodel. A good spring project for Mr. B

Dobermom said...

I have 2 soft dog beds, 2 kuranda beds (with comforters on them), 2 free-floating comforters, more than enough stuffy's, and on my bed they have 2 human pillows (one at the top of the bed one at the bottom). I have a couple of fleece throws too, but they look like cheese. If only my home would look as neat as yours. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...