Friday, May 17, 2013

Pooches: Miss M and Mr. B Bring Joy to the Masses

While we love living in the city, sometimes living so closely among so, so many people can be hard.
Especially when driving.
We originally bought Doggles to keep the pups safe because Miss M loves doing this, we found they serve a second just as important purpose: the pooches bring joy to the masses:
Cars are always curious about this gremlin face hanging out of our car:
And no one has resisted a smile when they pull up beside us and peer over to see this face looking back:
We've seen a lot of fellow drivers, and many people walking by on the street, pulling out their camera phones to capture of photo of the pitbull in pink glasses with jowls blowing in the breeze:
Could the secret to eliminating road rage be dogs in glasses?

Also:

9 comments:

Amy Jo said...

That last photo absolutely cracks me up! How could you NOT smile when seeing such lovely pooches.

Michelle said...

The second picture with the ears is the greatest. The pics on todays blog made me smile and brightened my whole day. Love your pups!!

SherBear said...

she probably puts everyone who passes by in a good mood!! I mean you have to have no soul if that doesn't make you smile :)

Lindsay said...

This is, hands down, one of the most adorable things I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

I love these pics, Miss M is just so cute!

Hannah@Eriesistibull said...

Thanks for the pick me up!!

Tess tried to stick her whole body out the window (yikes!) and loves letting the breeze blow through her fur. Ed, surprisingly, has no desire to stick his head out the window. He keeps his eyes forward to make sure we're going the right way.

The Daily Pip said...

Oh my gosh, the pink goggles are hysterical! I think seeing you guys drive by would definitely relieve road rage, stress, and just make everyone you pass smile!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Mom is laughing so hard
Benny & Lily

Dobermom said...

They're so cute!! I love seeing dogs riding along with their owners. Especially when it's in the morning and I think that's one lucky dog to be going to work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...